We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Quiches are an ideal recipe for children: the ingredients are easy to find, their preparation is very simple and they are ready in a short time. For any dinner or a birthday party, it can be the solution.
You can also leave the base prepared and fill at the moment with whatever you prefer along with the cream and egg base. For example, we offer you one of the simplest and most successful combinations among children: the ham and cheese quiche.
- 1 package of breeze dough
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml. cream
- 200 gr. cooked ham
- 175 gr. cheese (to taste)
- White pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 185º. Place baking paper on a tray, in case something spills when going up.
2. Spread a round mold (not too tall) with butter. Remove the breeze dough and spread it over the mold, also cover the edges and trim the excess with a knife.
3. Prick the dough several times with a fork so that it does not rise when baking, or put some chickpeas to make them weigh. Bake for about five minutes, while preparing the quiche filling.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the cream little by little. Add a pinch of salt, a little pepper and parsley to taste. Add the diced ham and grated cheese, and mix well.
4. Remove the mold from the oven. Carefully pour the mixture inside. Return to the oven, at medium height and 185º, for about 20 minutes, remove and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Ham And Cheese Quiche. Quick and easy recipe, in the category of Recipes on site.