We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The migas, there is no more typical dish of the towns. Grandmothers are specialists in these tasty traditional recipes, so do not miss the opportunity to recover such a typical dish that will surely delight young and old.
Although crumbs are not to be eaten every day, because of their high fat content, their easy preparation and their delicious flavor, they make them a good choice for special occasions and for family meals. Share this tradition with your children!
- 1 loaf of candeal bread
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 chorizo
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 glass (of wine) of oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika (preferably hot)
- ½ glass of water
1. The night before making them, crumble the loaf and sprinkle the crumbs with water (1/2 glass). Add 1 or 2 crushed garlic and a little paprika (1 teaspoon) and cover.
2. The next day, heat the oil in the pan. Fry 3 or 4 whole garlic for a few minutes so that the oil takes on flavor, and then remove them.
3. In the same oil, add the bacon and the chorizo cut into pieces, fry until golden brown.
4. Then add the breadcrumbs and paprika (and turn everything slowly over low heat until done. They should be loose.
Recipe by Isabel Morcillo Rodríguez - Parla
You can read more articles similar to Extremadura granny crumbs, in the category of Meats on site.