We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tofu has become very popular in our diet, not only among vegans and vegetarians, thanks to its nutritional properties. Make it for kids' lunch or dinner with this easy and healthy breaded tofu recipe.
Among the properties of tofu is a high protein index and low fat content, which makes it very useful to prevent childhood obesity.
- 350 gr of tofu
- 100 gr of soy flour
- Bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Pepper (optional) Salt to taste
Guiainfantil.com He invites us to prepare this simple recipe and you will have a light and tasty starter in a few minutes.
1. Cut the tofu into square or rectangular portions not very large, about 3 cm.
2. Mix the flour with water and a pinch of salt to form a paste with an egg-like texture. In a separate plate place the breadcrumbs, sprinkle garlic powder and parsley and mix.
3. Put plenty of oil to heat over medium heat in a deep frying pan. Pass the tofu first through the flour with water and then through the breadcrumbs, so that it is well covered
4. Fry for a few minutes, until golden brown. Leave on a plate with kitchen paper to release the excess oil and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Breaded tofu, vegan recipe for children, in the Vegetarian category - vegan on site.