We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To get a quick energy intake, nothing better than these cereal bars with nuts and coconut. Due to their caloric intake, they should not be consumed in excess, but they are a good resource at certain times.
As they are very easy to eat, and sweet thanks to honey and coconut, they are a good option for lunch or a snack for children and pregnant women, they will like them a lot and thus they will have quick energy and can continue playing.
- 150 gr. of oats
- 150 gr. peanuts
- 50 gr. walnuts
- 50 gr. almond
- 50 gr. hazelnut
- 150 gr. grated coconut
- 150 gr. sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of sugar or glucose
1. Chop the nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts) until they are in very small pieces.
2. In a saucepan, heat the honey and sugar or glucose over low heat, stirring so that it does not burn.
3. Add the nuts, seeds, oats and grated coconut, and stir vigorously to form a dough.
4. Pour this paste on a tray or mold lined with baking paper. Put in the fridge for a few hours, until they have solidified.
5. Remove from the refrigerator and cut the bars to the desired size.
Here are other breakfast and snack recipes for pregnant women
You can read more articles similar to Cereal bars with nuts and coconut, in the category of Cereals on site.