We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Healthy and light dishes are the best choice for children's meals. With recipes as simple as these Chinese noodles with vegetables and soy sauce, which he offers us Guiainfantil.com, you provide your child with a vegetarian diet but with many nutrients.
If your child does not like vegetables, try preparing this oriental dish, a simple and quick recipe that preserves all the properties of vegetables and adds the flavor and nutrients of soy sauce, being a very complete dish.
- 4 packages of noodles (about 400 gr.)
- 200 gr. bean sprouts
- 2 green or red bell peppers
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 200 gr. mushrooms
- 100 gr. small ears of corn
- 75 ml. soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Black pepper and salt
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan with a little salt. Add the noodles and let them cook for the time indicated on the package.
2. Wash and cut the vegetables. Chop the onion very finely, cut the pepper into strips and the carrot into small cubes, as well as the mushrooms.
3. Pour a little oil in a skillet and put it over medium heat. Add the onion and fry until transparent
4. Add the rest of the vegetables, including the small ears of corn. Sauté for a few minutes, until the mushrooms lose their water.
5. Drain the noodles and add them to the pan. Season to taste and add the soy sauce. Let everything cook together for a couple of minutes, and serve.
See more recipes vegetarian recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Chinese noodles with vegetables and soy sauce. Healthy and nutritious recipe, in the category of Pasta on site.