We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Playing, in my opinion, is much more than giving a toy to children and let them play and enjoy it. Play is a way of expressing emotions and feelings, which allows parents and children to get to know each other better, to dialogue and to create closer and more affective bonds.
What better toys can children have than their parents, and what better joy can parents have with their children?
The World Association of Early Childhood Educators (AMEI), defends that by playing with children, parents are stimulating their initiative and opening doors to their creative imagination, so necessary to know themselves and the world around them.
In addition to playing a biological and physiological need for children as well as for the family, play also awakens some learnings:
- They enrich the relationship of children with others.
- They teach children to lose and win.
- They educate in values, such as sharing, waiting, tolerating, having patience, knowing how to understand ... children.
- Shape your personality and character.
- Socialize children. They help them understand that they are not alone.
- Transmits culture and traditions to children.
- Reinforces and motivates some social attitudes and consciences
- Helps children express their feelings and emotions.
Mom and dad are the best toys for children, especially when they are very young, when they do not yet know how to play with other equals. It is the mother and father, the first to play with their baby. They are the ones who swing him, the ones who appear and disappear (cucu-tras), the ones who clap, sing, cradle, hold, and play with their children. So the next time you play with your child, do it for real, with enthusiasm and enthusiasm, even for a few minutes.
You can read more articles similar to Dad and mom: essential pieces for children's play, in the Games on Site category.