We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Christmas, like all traditional festivals, has also been modernized. It has been a long time since we have placed candles on trees but small colored bulbs, and in recent years electronic greetings have overtaken Christmas cards.
Now is a good time to resume this beautiful habit with this craft for children, a glitter ball christmas card very simple to do and with which children will have fun during the holidays.
- Red card
- Glitter foam
- Scissors or cutter
- Black marker
- Gold marker
1. To form the base of our card, we are going to cut a 15 x 30 cm rectangle. and to fold it in half. We will thus have a double card measuring 15 x 15 cm.
2. On the back of the foam with glitter, draw with the help of a template two circles to make the balls, and also the pieces at the top. Keep an eye on the size to fit on the card stock.
3. Using scissors or a utility knife, carefully cut out the pieces.
4. Smear some glue on the pieces and glue them to one side of the cardboard, at different heights. Press a little so that they are well glued.
5. With a gold marker, draw the 'string' from which the ball is hanging. You can use different designs, we have chosen a broken line to make it more original, finished off with a bow.
6. Write your congratulatory message with black marker on the part of the card where the balls are not. You can use silicone letter stamps, if you have them. And you already have your postcard!
If you prefer, you can follow the video tutorial to see how everything is done step by step. And if you want to see many more Christmas postcard crafts enter HERE