We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Uncles in the family play a very important role but it seems that they are very forgotten. It seems that they are not as relevant as other family members like grandparents, but the reality is that uncles can love and sacrifice as much for their nephews as grandparents.
In this sense, uncles and aunts have a lot in common with grandparents, although there are also differences. Uncles and aunts are younger and have more stamina than grandparents. The educational vision can be similar or the same as that of the parents by age since they were able to grow on a close time scale.
The uncles and aunts in the family should receive more attention and they really have a very important role since if they have a close relationship in the lives of the little ones, they can have a very positive influence on their lives. But uncles can have a definite role in the lives of children. Here are some of the roles they can play:
- The funny uncle. Uncles can be a good option for fun because being free from responsibility can allow the child to have more fun when they are in your care.
- A good confidant. Children can talk to their uncles and aunts about things that they may not feel comfortable talking to with their parents. They can give you a different point of view and give you advice.
- Role model. Today children are influenced by the media and friends, and it is not always a positive thing. Uncles can be alternative examples that offer good values.
- Emotional Support. Uncles can also be a good emotional support within the family. They can help in conflict situations with the parents so that the little ones have a way of escape but never positioning themselves on the part of the nephew, but neither on the parents, it should be a neutral position that can even become the mediator of the family.
- Caregiver of the children. Uncles can provide relief to parents about raising little ones. Maybe if the parents need to do something the uncles can be good babysitters and the children will have a great time with them.
A good uncle will always be open to communication with his nephews, he will talk to them, It will be fun when it has to be and serious when it should behave like this, they will always be in contact with their nephews with calls, messages, visits, etc. The bond between uncles and nephews can be an extremely strong bond if you take care of yourself every day.
You can read more articles similar to The role of uncles in the family, in the Large Family category on site.