We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
After giving birth, the body does not immediately return to the point where it was before gestation. After delivery, the abdomen is still swollen, like a pregnancy of a few months.
Even during the first weeks it is normal to continue wearing pregnant clothes, since the gut has not returned to its being. Some women, due to their metabolism, recover the figure immediately, however, the normal thing is the process of reducing abdomen lasts from a few months to a year.
Losing a belly once the child is born is one of the great obsessions of women. Recovering the figure and having the same body as one had is a goal that sometimes is not achieved despite wanting it, since adequate guidelines and routines are not followed.
- Eat a healthy diet: pregnancy was a good training to eat a balanced and varied diet. Now is not the time to abandon this habit if you want to regain your figure after childbirth.
- Drink fluids: continue drinking fluids, at least 2 liters a day, will help eliminate fat and promote good circulation.
- Girdles: Many gynecologists recommend not using this type of girdle so that the muscles of the abdomen recover their tone by themselves.
- Breastfeeding: helps to eliminate excess fat accumulated. Women who breastfeed their babies tend to lose weight earlier and more easily thanks to the fact that the baby takes away those fat reserves.
All the above tips are good and healthy, but the only way to lose belly after pregnancy is to combine it with physical exercise. The abdomen will not return to where it was by itself, there will always be a lateral michelin or a tummy that was not there before. To eliminate the gut after pregnancy, it is essential to practice sports at least 3 days a week.
-To run: it is the most complete exercise and with which you will obtain more short-term results. After 20 minutes of aerobic exercise is when you begin to burn fat, before that time the body is consuming carbohydrates. So you will have to resist at least half an hour running to eliminate cellulite and reduce your belly.
-ABS: You don't need to go to a gym, you can spend some time every day doing sets of upper, lower and oblique abs.
- Do hypopressive gymnastics: it is one of the methods that offer the best results. It is a series of very intense breaths taken in certain postures.
-Another sports: swimming, aerobics, Pilates, fitness ... Gyms offer a wide range of aerobic and anaerobic sports that can help you lose your belly after pregnancy. You can lean on your father and reserve a couple of sessions a week to play sports and have him take care of the baby.
Many famous women say that they do nothing special to regain physical tone after pregnancy, the reality is that it is necessary to work constantly both physically and leading a healthy life.
You can read more articles similar to How to lose belly after pregnancy, in the Postpartum On-Site category.