We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Original recycling children's craft that you can easily do at home with the little ones. Ideal to explain to children the importance of respecting and caring for the environment.
Making this craft of a Japanese doll with a plastic bottle will help children develop creativity and motor skills. And above all, your children will be able to create their own toy, an ornament or a fun gift.
- A ping pong ball
- A small plastic bottle.
- Tempera or acrylic paint
- Small brushes
- Felt pens
1. Get a ping pong ball and a small plastic bottle to recycle. Remove the label from the bottle.
2. Give a coat of paint to the bottle that will be the body.
3. Using small brushes or markers, draw facial features and hair on the ping-pong ball. Let it dry.
4. Decorate the body to represent a nice kimono (Japanese traditional costume). Let the paint dry.
5. Glue the ball head to the body and you have a nice Japanese doll.