We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The tales of princesses and princes are always a hit with the little ones. Girls love to dress up as a fairy, and you can give their costume a really sweet twist with this kids' magic wand cookie recipe.
You can choose your favorite recipe, in GuíaInfantil.com We propose you some simple butter or margarine pastries that can be turned into some great magic wands with a skewer stick to have a whole afternoon of family fun.
- 250 gr. butter or margarine
- 250 gr. icing sugar
- 625 gr. Of flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk (to decorate)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
Tips: You can substitute the vanilla aroma for vanilla sugar or another aroma to taste.
1. Beat the butter or margarine with the sifted icing sugar for a few minutes, until the mixture is white and fluffy.
2. Lightly beat the egg and incorporate it into the dough together with the vanilla aroma, until it is integrated. We reserve the yolk of another egg for decoration, the white can be kept in the refrigerator and incorporated into an omelette, for example.
3. Add the flour little by little, so that the dough thickens. Add the milk and continue beating. If it is too liquid, add more flour, or milk if it is too dry.
4. Knead with your hands until it has a texture like the one in the photo, mouldable but without breaking. Form a ball, cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
5. Spread the dough on a smooth and floured surface with the help of a rolling pin, until it is between half and a centimeter thick. Cut out the stars with a cookie cutter.
6. Preheat the oven to 175ºC. Place the stars on the tray and insert some wooden skewer sticks. Beat the egg yolk that we had reserved and brush the cookies to make them shine.
7. Bake about 20 minutes at 175º. Take out and let cool. They can be left without brushing and coating them with melted chocolate, decorating with icing, colored noodles, etc.
Recipe made by Teresa Guerra.
You can read more articles similar to Magic wand cookies, step by step recipe, in the Cookies category on site.