We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surely on more than one occasion in your childhood you have played the memory game, which consists of matching several cards, tiles or objects, etc. attending to some characteristics that make them the same. In Guiainfantil.com we suggest you prepare a tactile memory game, in which the children will have to make pairs without seeing, touching the textures of the cards.
This is a game of a lifetime that today continues to triumph among the little ones, adults and, in addition, it is highly recommended for the elderly. Memory must be trained, worked on so that it is always active and thanks to this simple game we will achieve it. There are different memory games, the most common being visual and tactile. We will focus on the latter, elaborating a memory with which to enhance the sense of touch.
- Pipe cleaner
- Crepe paper
- Eva rubber
This is an activity focused on boys and girls from 3 to 4 years old, who can already verbally express their thoughts and have prior knowledge about the characteristics of certain textures, that is, they identify something smooth or rough.
In addition to the materials that we have proposed previously, you can use others that you have at home. The only thing you should keep in mind is that they are of different textures: aluminum foil, legumes, sponges, scourers ...
And following these simple 4 steps we can carry out our activity:
1. We collect the materials we want to use, trying to find different types of textures: soft, rough, voiced, deaf, etc.
2. We cut the cardboard into cards, the size we want, but all must be of the same dimensions.
3. With the help of the glue, the materials are glued to the cardboard. Remember that you have to make two cards with each texture, so that there are pairs.
To play this game we just have to place all the cards that we have prepared on a table. We can put them face down so that the child has to turn them over or directly face up so that he only has to touch them. We put a mask the little participant of the game and ... let's play! How many pairs will he be able to find?
This game supports some variants. For example, we can also put the materials on bottle caps and put them in a sack, in which the child must put their hand and touch each cap.
With this simple game, boys and girls will get multiple benefitsAmong the most important we highlight concentration, stimulation of short and long term memory, attention and the development of the sense of touch.
- We also get keep brain active for a long period of time enhancing reasoning and cognitive skills. In this way we are developing and training it, to prevent diseases and achieve good performance in the future.
- It is a game which allows us to play individually or collectively, in this last way the child will learn to respect certain rules and to respect the turn thus promoting patience and acceptance of rules. If to this we add an hourglass, we increase the speed of thought in the answers.
- As always we not only look for a way to entertain minors, but we must always look for the pedagogical side of the activities and that they favor psychomotor and maturational development of the boy and girl.
Many times you just have to take your imagination and look at the objects that surround us with different eyes and we can get more uses of them than we think. With everyday things we can make our own games and spend entertaining afternoons with our sons and daughters and get them away from screens and passivity.