We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We all need words of encouragement reflections that motivate us and encourage us to fight for dreams, to persevere and to try harder. Because often, a good phrase manages to wake us up as if by magic and helps us to see things more clearly.
All these phrases have something in common: they have an overwhelming motivating force. They are ideal to help our children to set goals and to fight for them, or to clarify their ideas about what is really worthwhile. Discover these 49 phrases to motivate children that you can use at home with your children.
Use all these phrases to explain to your children from what is the true meaning of life to what happiness is or the importance of certain values such as effort, patience and perseverance to achieve success.
Motivation is the engine, food for the brain and the heart. Perhaps what your child needs to develop more positive thinking about life are motivational phrases like these:
1. Never give up. Sometimes the last key is the one that opens the door
2. The important thing is not what is promised, but what is delivered
3. If you let go of all your fears, you will have more space to live all your dreams
4. Focus on what you want and you will see the opportunities arrive
5. Good things come to those who know how to wait
6. The way to success is attitude
7. Self-confidence is the first secret of success
8. The only impossible thing is what you don't try
9. Give every day the opportunity to be the best day of your life
10. It may not be easy, but it will be worth it
11. If the plan doesn't work, change the plan, but don't change the goal
12. Only he who rehearses the absurd is capable of conquering the impossible
13. The stronger your trials, the greater your victories.
14. Maybe I have not reached my goal yet, but today I am closer than yesterday
15. Don't suffer for your past, or worry about your future. Just enjoy the present
16. You will not drown by falling into the sea, but by not leaving it
17. Never give up, because you never know if the next try will be the one that will work.
18. What seems like a hurricane in your life today, tomorrow you will see as a gust of wind trying to open a path for you
19. Working hard for something we are not interested in is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion
20. Man never knows what he is capable of until he tries
21. Life will put obstacles in your way, but the limits are up to you
22. Life is similar to a puzzle. Each piece has a place and a reason. Don't insist on putting pieces where they won't fit
23. Fall a thousand times and get up another thousand. That is life
24. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door
25. If you get tired, learn to rest, not to give up
26. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day after day
27. Words convince, example drags
28. Everything you need to be happy is on the other side of fear
29. In life you will find storms, but sooner or later the sun will rise
30. Every mistake leaves a teaching, every teaching leaves an experience and every experience leaves a mark
31. Failure, my friend, exists only when you give up
32. Positive people are the ones who fall, get up, shake themselves, heal their scrapes, smile at life and say: here I go again!
33. If the mountain you are climbing seems more and more imposing, it is because the top is getting closer and closer
34. We don't have to destroy our dreams. We have to break down the barriers that prevent us from meeting them
35. Success in life is not measured by achievements, but by the obstacles you overcome
36. If it is difficult for you to advance, you are on the right track
37. Discipline is the bridge between goals and achievements
38. Two great truths that sometimes you need to remind yourself, especially when you get discouraged: You can more than you imagine and you are worth more than you think
[Read +: Phrases that surprise children]
39. Do not settle for what you need, fight for what you deserve
40. Motivation is the fuel for the brain
41. The greatest success of all is self-acceptance
42. The only fight that is lost is the one that is abandoned
43. Beyond fear is freedom
44. No calm sea made a sailor an expert
45. Everything is worth it if it makes you smile
46. Of all the things you wear, attitude is the most important
47. The pessimist sees the glass as half empty: the optimist sees the glass as half full; the entrepreneur goes to get more water
48. To be able to push yourself sometimes you have to take a step back
49. Happiness does not depend on what you have, but on the use you make of everything you have
Phrases to motivate sports children. The life of the athlete Simone Biles, the third gymnast with the most gold medals in history, can serve as an inspiration for many child athletes. And it is that through his phrases motivates and transmits values for sports children and for those who do not practice any sport.
Phrases of love and friendship from children's movies. These are the most beautiful love and friendship phrases in movies for children and for the whole family. We take the most beautiful love quotes to reflect as a family on their meaning. Find out which is your favorite children's movie about love to watch together at home.
Phrases about peace by Nelson Mandela. Educating children in peace and non-violence is possible through small daily gestures and also through historical figures like Nelson Mandela. These are the phrases of Nelson Mandela that educate children in peace and non-violence and in many other values.
12 phrases that children say of good parents. After the fears of pregnancy, doubts come about whether we are educating our children well. How do you know? If your child says these 12 phrases, you are doing well as parents, have no doubt! What phrases are we referring to? Take a good note!
11 phrases with values of Santa Teresa. The work of Saint Teresa of Jesus is still unknown to many parents, but it should not be. Through her writings, Saint Teresa of Jesus can help us educate children in values. These are the 21 phrases of Saint Teresa to educate children in values.
6 phrases that give children a lot of strength and power. These are some phrases that empower children and that parents must incorporate into our language. We must be aware of the importance that language has in our children, hence the importance that we have to take care of the way we speak to them.
Phrases that you should never say to your children. By saying these phrases to your children, you are failing them as a parent, as some of our words and behavior have a very negative impact on children. We tell you what are the phrases that you should avoid for the message you are transmitting to children.
Phrases that children need to hear. Your children need to hear these 11 motivational phrases on their way back to school. They are messages that parents can give to children on the first day of school so that they return to the classroom with more joy and less anxiety. Take note of them and give them to your little one!
9 inspiring phrases of María Montessori. We have compiled some of the phrases of María Montessori that serve to support the Montessori method, a very popular form of education in different countries of the world. Parents will find them very inspiring when choosing the educational method for their children.
22 positive sports phrases. Discover a large number of positive phrases that sport transmits to children. Positive phrases that you can use thanks to sports with your children. The great emotional and learning benefits of sport for children. 22 positive phrases that sport transmits to your child.
You can read more articles similar to 49 phrases to motivate children, in the category of Motivation on site.